Come and enjoy an unparalleled experience with breathtaking panoramic ocean views and five star service all in an unbeatable location. Prepare to be totally pampered with our staff of 10.
Our villa has reopened its doors to visitors as of June 1st as the city of Puerto Vallarta is now welcoming back tourists. We look forward to having you stay with us. Our villa has a number of new Covid-19 protocols in place that include temperature checks, social distancing measures, as well as enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures. We want you to feel safe in knowing your health and wellness and that of our staffs is our top priority
A trip to Villa Estrella Mar is unlike any other vacation you have taken. You'll enjoy gracious hospitality and a level of service that is unparalleled from our full time staff of ten. Attention to the details is what we pride ourselves on, from small touches like fresh cut flowers, daily housekeeping and nightly turn down services, to our chef's creating high end restaurant quality dishes working around any dietary requirements.
Each bedroom suite is a marvel of elegance with the charm of Mexico. All bedrooms are uniquely decorated and filled with original artwork collected throughout Mexico and South America. The best part is we are located just a short walk into Old Town Vallarta, right on the beach, and you'll have a view from every room in the villa. Whether you are coming for a family reunion, couple's getaway, or celebrating a milestone birthday or wedding, this is the property for you. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience for you and your guests... unless of course you decide to make your trip an annual event!
Puerto Vallarta's iconic 22,000 square foot traditional Spanish colonial architecture is nestled into the hillside on 380 feet of secluded beachfront. A collection of original folk art and furniture has been curated throughout Mexico, Central and South America. It is now housed in an indescribably unique setting.
Our location isn't just amazing because we are on the beach. We are a ten minute walk down a cobblestone streetto the heart of Zona Romantica in Old Town Puerto Vallarta which is full of exquisite galleries, world renown restaurants and great shopping.
Located on Banderas Bay, you'll have a view of the ocean from every room. Enjoy watching locals fishing from small pangaboats, tourists heading to Los Arcos to go scuba dive,andwhales breachingfrom the expansivewrap around balconies in the winter months.The famous Puerto Vallarta sunsets are to die for.
Two private in-house chefs who will create anything your heart (and stomach) desires! They can also accommodate any special dietary concerns to make sure every guest's need is met.
- 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
- 9 BATHROOMS
- 7 ensuite bathrooms plus a powder room and pool bathroom.
- PRIVATE OFFICE
- Available for use, bring your own laptop or borrow our computer with printer.
- FAMILY AND PET FRIENDLY
- Cribs, pack n play and high chair available. Car seats and baby gates available for rent. Pet approval required.
- 20,000 square feet
- Large heated pool
- Poolside bar with refrigerator
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout the villa
- Fitness Equipment
- Office with computer and fax machine
- One wheelchair on site
- 2 Elevators
**ELEVATORS: Easy access via 2 elevators. Exterior elevator takes you from entrance to main living room level, and the interior elevator takes you from master suite to living room, to junior master suite and twin room, to pool level. Must take stairs from pool level to get to the beach.
- Satellite TV
- Full house Sonos System, Spotify, Satellite TV, DVD players, and Flat screen TVs.
- Free calls to US & Canada
- Wireless internet
- Walk to town/restaurants
- Small in house gym with elliptical, bike, bench, light handheld weights, full length mirror and yoga mats
- Locked compound with overnight security guards. Each suite has its own room safe. Staff is First Aid and AED certified
- Fully staffed: staff of 8 people
- Two private in-house chefs: 2 meals per day (cost of food, beverage and tipping of the staff not included in rental rate.
- Two housekeepers for Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- Night Security Guard
- DINING AND BAR SERVICE
- 2 Private Chefs prepare gourmet meals, twice daily. Housemen act as servers and bartenders. The kitchen is available for use any time. Food and drink available at cost.
- BEDROOMS: The Master Suite
- The master suite level is almost 4,000 square feet with expansive ocean views from the wrap around balcony. It is truly a sight to see. This is the only bedroom located on the top floor of the Villa which ensures complete privacy. It is also the closest suite to the office and workout room. Incredibly spacious, open air feel to the bathroom with dual sinks, separate tub and shower and endless closet space, plus a separate make up area too. A large king size bed, lounge area, kitchenette, outdoor dining area, and desk/work area make this a perfect oasis. An Exquisite Room With A Stunning Balcony isMaster Jr Suite
- Rivaling the master suite in size and for the best bathroom with a dramatic round tub overlooking the ocean through custom shutter windows is the Master Jr Suite. Located below the main dining area in the main house but above the pool, and able to be accessed by elevator. A king size bed and architecturally stunning entrance and wrap around balcony make this suite a slice of paradise. Terrace Suite
- One floor above the poolside suite, the terrace suite has a breathtaking ocean view from the king size bed. Decorated in tones of peach, deep coral and lush green you can’t go wrong. You have a private balcony overlooking the pool and ocean, and a second balcony right outside the entrance to the suite. The ensuite bathroom has a shower and tub, two sinks, ample closet space and makeup vanity. This room is not located in the main structure, but in a separate side structure.
- Cottage Suite
- The Cottage Suite has a vaulted ceiling is showcased with an elaborate king sized bed draped in fabric. Sometimes called the princess room, this suite is a favorite, especially with the dual shower and central location within the villa. Calming blue colors on the walls and darker blue accents are complimentary to the beautiful wood tones of the furniture. The ensuite bathroom has two sinks, a separate make up mirror, and dual shower heads. Located separate from the main structure and the side structure allows for extra privacy and makes this the quietest suite in the Villa.
- The Poolside Suite
- This suite overlooks the pool from it's private balcony and out to the ocean. It is located below the Terrace Suite and is a great spot if you want to be in the action! Two queen size beds allow for sleeping flexibility for up to four guests. The bathroom has an indoor outdoor feel with open air shower and Jacuzzi tub.This suite holds some of the most unique artwork in the villa with some of the best stories behind them.
- The Seaside Suite
- Our guest call this the mermaid suite for the extensive collection of mermaid art work. This bedroom is the most private location as it is below the pool and all the other bedrooms and as close to the beach as you can get. This bedroom is decorated in shades of blue and host a comfortable king size bed and lounge area. The ensuite bathroom has two sinks, a large tub and separate shower area with ocean views as well as plenty of closet space. You’ll fall asleep listening to the waves crashing on the beach below.
- The Twin room
- A small bedroom that consists of two twin size beds just down the hall from the Junior Suite in the main structure. A small ensuite bathroom has a single sink and shower, but no tub. This bedroom is accessible by elevator and the balcony overlooks the pool and ocean. There is a small dresser and closet to store personal items. This suite is agreat option for young children, grandparents, or those not wanting to share a bed. Beds can be pushed together to create a king size bed if needed.